Serving Anaheim Residents With Air Conditioner Repair
Alps Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is proud to serve the community of Anaheim, CA with outstanding air conditioner repair.
Our company has been providing air conditioning service to the Anaheim since 1979. We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating and employ NATE certified Technicians that you can rely on.
Take a look at some of the other reasons you should choose us for your air conditioning service in Anaheim, CA:
- Always Opportunities for Deals & Savings
- NATE-Certified Technicians
- 2015 Angie List Super Service Award
- Your satisfaction 100% guaranteed*
*We guarantee that the equipment we have installed will perform as stated. If the system does not properly heat or cool your home, we will modify, repair, or replace it until you are 100% satisfied.
Quality Air Conditioner Repair at an Affordable Price
Air conditioner repair isn’t something you can put off — especially during the hottest months of the year.
Furthermore, if you live in Anaheim, you know first-hand that the weather can quickly change from day to day, hour to hour. So, even if you don’t need your air conditioner to work correctly today, you may be in desperate need of it tomorrow! Our air conditioning repair team can help you get your AC unit in working order whenever you need it. And if you’ve accidentally waited to long to make the call and need the repairs immediately, we also offer emergency AC repair.
Alps Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.’s repair services include:
- On time arrival at your AC repair appointment
- Accurate diagnosis of the problem
- Service for all makes and models of AC systems
- Reasonable estimates on repair work
- Fast and reliable service
- Respect and courtesy while working in your home
Air Conditioning Equipment Checklist
- Check to make sure that your thermostat is set in the “cool” position.
- Ensure that your outdoor air conditioning (condensing unit) is running.
- Check the circuit breakers in the circuit breaker box (or electrical panel), most likely mounted to an outside wall in the back of the house.Are they in the “On” position?
- Check the outdoor unit “disconnect switch” to make sure it is in the “ON” position. The disconnect switch is located near the outdoor unit. (Typically a grey 8″ wide x 16″ high x 4″ deep box mounted to the wall)
- Ensure that the blower motor in your furnace is running. (If the thermostat is in the “cool” position, the furnace blower should be running.)
- If not, check to make sure the on / off switch at the furnace is in the “ON” position.
- Be sure that you have changed your filter in the furnace recently.
- An extremely blocked filter can cause your outdoor air conditioner unit to shut down due to lack of proper airflow.
- Your filter should be changed every month.
- Check all return air grilles to make sure they are not blocked by furniture.
- Check all supply air registers to make sure they are open and blowing air. (The return air grilles are normally located on your walls and are wide and flat).
Air Conditioning Service Anaheim Locals Count On
Allow Alps Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to provide the best-possible air conditioning services you’ll find in the Anaheim, CA area. Our customers are always #1, and we never lack when it comes to service or equipment.